What a fun Friday night we had! Farmington Elementary School had their annual Carnival Night. We had hot dogs, soda's, chips and loads of fun. They of course had the usual prize walk's, which Morgan found to be more fun, so she joined her friend McKalee for about an hour. Landon on the other hand was completely happy staying outside on the bouncey slide and obstacle course. We stayed for three hours! Three hours of people everywhere and children pushing you out of their way. However much it bugged me to have to say "Uh... please no cutting in line" the kids really did have a GREAT time and I was very glad to have taken them! I had completely left the camera at home, so thankfully Travis made it for the last half hour and was willing to bring the camera with him! We hope to be able to go every year now!
My Little Experiments
-
I took these pictures of Lou Lou a few weeks ago and I love them. Her face
in the first one is a "who me?" face and the second is her face pulling. I
thoug...
14 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment