Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pre-School and Big Boys

Landon's first day of pre-school! He did so great. I thought maybe he would have a bit of a hard time when I left his classroom, but apparently not so. He did not even notice that I had left. He is not quite the mamma's boy I assumed he was! I was extremely proud of him for being so brave. As I came to pick him up he was so cute sitting there waiting his turn to get his backpack. As soon as he got his backpack, he came running to me for a hug. I hugged him then pulled him back to see Black Marker all over his face and lips. His teacher said they asked the kids to draw a picture and Landon decided to draw his picture, on his Face! ( I think I have been reading Jamie and Kiley's Blog infront of Landon to much ha ha ha ) Needless to say, it came right off with a washcloth and he is excited to go back. Job accomplished!

1 comments:

Jamie and Kiley

Keep him away from the markers and I guess from my blog too. :) It is such a mess to clean up. I'm glad it came off so easy. It's when they start using the permanent markers and they don't let the kids have those at school so you should be okay. How funny!!