This was the scene literally across the street from our home today. A man had an argument with his wife, shots were fired and he locked himself in his truck, with two guns, in his driveway. It started at 9:30am today and as far as we know, they are still trying to get him to come out of his truck. (it is 7:34pm) They tried all sorts of tactics to get him to come out, but nothing has forced him from the confines of his truck. This is all happening just ONE street north of us! I received a call from the Elementary school telling me that they were in lockdown and I had to come pick up Morgan from school personally. Then the Junior High students were in somewhat of a lockdown. Children who lived in the area of the gunmen, were to be picked up personally as well. However, as close as we are I never received a phone call to come pick up Maddy. Her friend who lives 3 blocks away from all of this had to be picked up by her mother, but we live 1 block away and no phone call. I called the Junior High after I had received the call from the Elementary and they were shocked that I had not received a call from someone. They advised me to go pick Maddy up along the route she takes to get home. Of course Landon and I headed quickly and found her shortly after. Once all was home safe, I walked across the street to just take a look. These picture are what I saw. Notice the sniper's on the roof (top picture) We have helicoptor's still circling our area and who knows how long it will last. Big time news in small town Farmington!
My Little Experiments
-
I took these pictures of Lou Lou a few weeks ago and I love them. Her face
in the first one is a "who me?" face and the second is her face pulling. I
thoug...
14 years ago


2 comments:
WOW!! It goes to show you that things can happen everywhere. Pretty crazy. Glad everyone made it home safely.
That's really scary!
Post a Comment