Monday, September 15, 2008

The Holiday's are Coming


Okay, we know it is only September, but the Tanner Family is ready for Halloween! Yesterday, I ventured to the storage unit with Morgan and Landon to grab the Halloween boxes. We then came home and got straight to work decorating. I love this time of year. The decorations start to come out and doesn't stop until December 25th! The younger kids were SO excited to start decorating. However, I did find out that they like it only cause it means Christmas is that much closer. When Travis and I were at Costco saturday, I saw the these really pretty red and gold tree decorations and some wrapping paper that I liked, I bought them both...in September!!! I must admit it though, I truly like decorating for the Holiday's. It brings a fun warmth to our home and plus when Thanksgiving/Christmas comes I love buying the cinnamon smelling pine cones and putting them in a basket in front of our air vents! Oh I can smell it now! We hope all will enjoy the coming months! Happy Holidays! (already, yes I know)





2 comments:

The Zieglers

I LOVE Halloween! I am anxious to start decorating myself, but think Jamison would have a fit! He HATES halloween! Christmas is only 3 months away! Last year we put our christmas tree up on thanksgiving. This year I want to do it the week before. The tree was up til march. We took it down the day before Kades birthday. Jamison joked that we should just leave it up and decorate it for every season....I think he just hates putting it up and taking it down. It's such a pain!!!!

Lori

i love fall, too. the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin...mmmmm....great job on decorating