Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread

With fall approaching, I thought it would be fun to share one of my favorites. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread! One of our Relief Society Councelor's found it for an Enrichment Night we did last year! We had a assortment of breads (pumkin bread, zuccuini bread, banana bread)and bagels to go with the spread. It also goes nicely on toast or rolls. (especially Sam's Club Dinner Yeast Cluster Rolls...yummy)
Then for drinks we had Egg Nog (non alcoholic of course) with Sprite or 7-up. We used regular Egg Nog and Pumpkin Egg Nog. (found at Wal-mart but probably anywhere else too) It was a wonderful treat and fun to share! Enjoy your Autum months ahead. Unless you are Trisha, then you only have a few days of autum to enjoy! ha ha ha Or Lori, who gets No Autum, I think? Anyways, enjoy!


Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread

1-8oz. Cream Cheese - softened
1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin
1/4 cup Sugar
3/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
Beat all ingredients until smooth. Cover and refridgerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
(you can double this with no problem and I found it is better when it is refridgerated for over night)

1 comments:

Lori

I will DEFINITELY try this. Love anything with pumpkin and cream cheese (they don't even have to be together)