Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Devotional




We were lucky enough to be selected for tickets to the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional Sunday night. Maddison went with us while Morgan and Landon, not eight and old enough to go, stayed home to play. (with babysitter's of course) The messages by each member of the Presidency was very encouraging and brought the sprirt of chirstmas in full perspective. We were very glad for the opportunity to go and enjoyed a little stroll through Temple Square afterwords, in which we saw Shawn Bradley and his wife. He is soooo..crazy tall! We also ran into our good friends Megan and Ryan! Go Gold's! All in all, we had a very spiritually uplifting evening and was able to enjoy it with Maddison.




2 comments:

Erin

We went to the devotional as well. So fun. I think we saw Shawn Bradley too or at least someone as tall as him.

Lori

Can there BE anyone else that tall and THAT white? Of course it was Shawn Bradley. I'm glad you got to go. I be it was really nice. I always love the music for sure. It was a great devotional.