Sunday, December 28, 2008

Warning....lots of Christmas Pictures!!!

Morgan in her new sweater from G&G Tanner
Landon in his new shirt and tie from Maddy
Maddy all dressed up for her first area stake dance!
Landon gave Maddy the game of Sorry for X-mas
Maddy also in her new PJ's from Gabi and Landon in
his Hulk PJ's fro Kenzie.
Morgan in her new PJ's from Konnor and her first American Girl Doll "MIA"

The awesome Storm Trooper helmet!!

Maddy and her new pink I-Home!

Christmas Eve camp out while watching Polar Express!


Maddy's Gingerbread Cookie

Morgan's Gingerbread Cookie

The Family Gingerbread House

Morgan's Gingerbread house from School!!
What a Christmas we had! We hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's!!!

3 comments:

Erin

Looks like a fun Christmas. It is always fun to get new clothes.

cindave

wow! fun presents and awesome gingerbread creations! nice work to all!

world-clubmusic.org

Very interesting article. Thanks big to the author.
I under impression. You good fellows.
Continue in the same spirit всоё creativity.
I invite you to visit the site
world-clubmusic.org