Landon made mommy a VERY PRETTY Christmas present at preschool this morning. He was so proud of the glitter and stuff he put on "all" by himself. I just love this age. When what they give you truly comes from their hearts and minds. He also got a handsome haircut this afternoon and was once again glad that it was not "too" short. I reminded him, once again, that it wasn't "too" short cause he did not cut it before hand by himself! :) He is our handsome little bubba!
My Little Experiments
-
I took these pictures of Lou Lou a few weeks ago and I love them. Her face
in the first one is a "who me?" face and the second is her face pulling. I
thoug...
14 years ago


2 comments:
he IS a handsome little bubba! that's a good lookin' haircut, and an even better Christmas present!
He looks SOO handsome! Don't you love little boy cuts?!
Post a Comment