Thursday, November 27, 2008

Finally, Christmas Tree!
























Yeah! We have final results in the quest for getting the christmas tree up and decorated! It has been a week long process, but it turned out better than I had hoped. Travis really did the hard part. We decided to switch the lights this year from colored to white. Well, especially hard if your wife is allergic to the fake tree and can not help. Which I, Nicki, am terribly allergic. Of all things to get scratchy skin and hives from! So, Travis kindly and pain stakingly put the whites lights on for us! The easy part is putting the decorations on and when you have lots of little hands helping, it goes quickly! I have become my mother as I realized that I was teaching Maddy and Morgan to "fill in the holes" and "not to put decorations of the same kind to close together". They each caught on quickly and we had a great time! Landon was more worried out watching The Incredibles on TV, than decorating the tree. What a great way to end our wonderful Thanksgiving Day! Happy Holiday's to all!

6 comments:

Lori

Nicki, your tree looks beautiful! You guys did a great job. At least you let your kids help decorate...I, sometimes, don't let them help, because they don't "fill in the holes and put ornaments of the same kind far apart." Actually, I'm getting better. Great Job!!!

cindave

l love your tree!! it look gorgeous! excellent work all around! i think that's our project today. good times thanksgiving weekend!

Danelle and Alex

I love Christmas time. And I also noticed that you have hit the second trimester! Yay!!!!! I hope you start feeling awesome!

Lee

The tree looks great! Enjoy the rest of your Holidays!

Maria

Wow! I love your tree! It looks so professional! :) I'm excited to see you at dinner group tonight! :)

Jamie and Kiley

Nice job on the tree! Looks great!