Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally Sleeping!!!



Well aparently we are all about girlie hair and soccer this past week. We have really tried hard to start the school rutine this week in preparation for the start of school this coming Monday. It is going well so far! Morgan still wishes to watch a movie at bedtime, but she'll get used to it. We really had a great summer and I can not believe that it is practically over. I will however enjoy cooler weather, but will miss wearing my flip flops. The little kids really are excited for school to start however, Maddy is not. She will get to school and back with her friends and I think she will be just fine! Travis is healing well from his surgery and amazingly he does not snore any more! I honestly, and I say this with complete truthfullness, have not slept this well in years!!! Landon finally sleeps with out waking for a drink, but every time I would wake up with Landon, Travis would be snoring so terribly that I would either end up on the couch or laying there for hours trying to go back to sleep. And ending up on the couch was never a goodnights rest either! I am completely amazed at what a good nights rest can do for your body! Since I have not had one for so long...I really do notice a difference! Thank you Tonsils!!!! With all that sleep I have more energy to do Girlie Hair!!! Here is the latest do! Plus Landon scored TWO goals tonight at his soccer game....Wahoooo!

3 comments:

Lori

ADORABLE hair on Morgie, and Landon is an ADORABLE, I mean studly soccer player. Congratulations, Landon, on your goal. Congratulations to you, Nicki, on your restful nights. That's gotta be nice for you. We're doing pretty well with the teeth. You really wouldn't even know, except for the occasional wake in the night, which I have combatted with Motrin before bed, and a lot of chewing on the fingers. I have no idea how many more are in there ready to come out. YIKES!!

The Zieglers

YEAH for a good nights sleep! Now if I could just get Jame to quit snooring!!! Kade will undergo a tonsilectomy sometime over christmas break. Hope it will help him sleep better as well! Cute hair on Morgan! Good Job Nicki!!!! And yeah for Landon's 2 goals at soccer....He's preparing for his future as a UWYO football player right?????

Jamie and Kiley

I agree with Trisha about the WYO football player! Glad to hear you are sleeping better. We have been experimenting with hair around our house as well. The problem is she tells me that I do it wrong and tears it out. :) What a character!