Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've been Tagged

How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys
1. My friends! Old and New! I have some wonderful friends from growing up in Pinedale who to this day, I still cherish. As well as the friends I have acquired, through out the past 14 years, post high school!
2. A good batch of Yummy Sweet Strawberries
3.Watching the kids grow up. I really do not like that they are growing up, nor do I want it to go by fast, but it is so cool to just glance over and see this grown up little person who is trying to be just like you!
3 Fears
1. Drowning!!!!
2. Watching one of our children getting hurt and unable to do anything about it!
3. Okay, Okay, I am afraid of bees, wasps or hornets. There I said it!
3 Goals
1. To get in shape...I do work at Gold's Gym. You'd think I could accomplish this one pretty easily with a free membership!
2. To read the Book of Mormon again by the end of the year!
3. My life long goal and challenge...To Be Tan with out faking it!!!
3 Current Obessions/Collections
1. Blogging..... Thanks to Jamie and Trisha!
2. Watching the TV series...The Unit.
3. Taking Pictures with our digital camera!
3 Random Surprising Facts about myself
1. I weighed 4 pounds when I was born.
2. I do not like to be in the passenger seat of a vehicle at night when there are a lot of corner's. I had a small motorcycle accident the summer before my senior year with my brother Jamison's current girlfriend. After that accident, I have really struggled with driving at night and taking corner's on the road while being a passenger! I still do not remember that day or much of the morning after the accident!
3. I LOVE Dreyer's Summer Peach Pie (limited edition) icecream! This really is my ALL time favorite! Oh so yummy!!!!
Well, truly I do not have any other friends who blog, just the family that have been already tagged...sorry!

1 comments:

The Zieglers

Jamison has a current girlfriend??? Haha.... I knew what you ment! I would love to help you with your life long goal to be tan......lets go to mexico for a month and lay on the beach, get massages, and relax with NO children! You'd be TAN in no time!!! Love ya!!