While in Pinedale this last week, we took a trip to Jackson and rode the Gondola up the mountain. As we were traveling there in the car, the closer we got, the more determined Morgan was to NOT ride it! She could see how high it went and she really was scared! But after Aunt Trisha said she would ride it if Morgan did, that did it....she wanted to ride! It took 12 minutes from bottom to top. I was glad she rode plus Gabi and Maddy were with her! We had a fun trip to Pinedale and I discovered a new love...Mountain Mocha's Roasted Marshmallow yummy smoothie!!!!!!!! I intend to try a new smoothie each time we go to Pinedale. They were so GOOD! Thanks Trisha! I can not believe how Gabi and Maddy are growing up so fast. And still I do not know how Lori keeps up with Kenzie! Fisher is the sweetest baby ever and I can't wait for him to get a little older and play with the big boys. Kade and Konnor are quite the little swimmers. What fish! and how about Konnor, swimming in the deep end!!! We sure missed Uncle Jamison, as my kids remined me every so often that he was not there!! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for putting up with all our craziness! We love them lots! Here are a few more pics of the trip!
My Little Experiments
-
I took these pictures of Lou Lou a few weeks ago and I love them. Her face
in the first one is a "who me?" face and the second is her face pulling. I
thoug...
14 years ago


2 comments:
I LOVE this picture!
What fun! Wish we could have been there too!
Post a Comment