Maddy did Morgan's hair this afternoon! It is SOOOO cute. I loved it!!! Morgan and I think that Maddy should be a Hair Designer to the Stars....she is awesome!
Travis Nicki Maddison Morgan Landon Livvy
Maddy did Morgan's hair this afternoon! It is SOOOO cute. I loved it!!! Morgan and I think that Maddy should be a Hair Designer to the Stars....she is awesome!
3 comments:
Tell Maddie she did a great job. We loved Morgan's hair!
Looks super cute! Good job Maddy! Nicki you need to show maddy the shedoeshair.blogspot.com webpage. There are so many fun ideas that she could get off there!
Nice job Maddie! I have to look at the website shedoeshair.blogspot.com to get ideas! It is fun to experiment. My problem is that Tayler just want it in the back in a pony tail with a braid. The problem is her hair isn't quite long enough for it and it ends up falling out. I have to try and convince her to let me do something else and she usually takes it out.
Post a Comment