Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Olivia May Tanner





Alright, she is making her debut before she even is born! 4D Ultrasounds are the absolute coolest ever. This is the first 4D we have been able to view with a baby. All the kids went and were just excited as ever to actually see their little sister as a real little person! She even opened and closed her mouth twice for us while we were having the ultrasound in 4D. Her name is going to be Olivia (Livvy) May Tanner! Yes, for you Work and the Glory fans that is where I got this name from :)! We did get a VERY clear shot of the deteremining female/male parts but I did not think it wise to post that picture! Call me crazy but if I wouldn't do it when she is out of the womb, I shouldn't do it while she is in the womb! :) We are greatful she is healthy and everything is on track for an arrival in June! Can't wait to meet her now. It almost seems like we ruined the surprise of what she looks like, but I don't care...it was cool!!!




5 comments:

Erin

So fun. Glad everything is going well. Still not sure how an image can be 4D but oh well.

Maria

So so cute! I love her little nose! :)

cindave

she is beautiful! and what a cute name! i'm jealous. we are still struggling with names, and we don't have as long to think about it! i LOVE the 4D ultrasounds! it is amazing.

Jamie and Kiley

That is so cool! Technology these days is amazing!

The Zieglers

So cool to see her before her GRAND ENTRANCE! We're so happy for you guys! Love the name.....so sweet!!