Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maddy (Cheryl Swoops) Tanner





See Maddy run! Run, Maddy, run! Church Girls Basketball has been started for a while now but finally they had a game early enough that me and the younger kid's could go to watch. Of course I am the only one watching as Morgan and Landon are distracted by playing with their friends! My thoughts as I walked out the door " Grab the camera...this is something to blog blog blog about! As you can see, Maddy is quite the little B-Ball player and gets to handle the ball often. We, oops I, had a fun time cheering Maddy and the rest of our girls on! (Travis had a church meeting he was attending) Her ability to be speedy is a plus and she is doing awesome!!! GO Maddy and Farmington 5th ward!







2 comments:

Lori

Yay Maddie! You're doing a great job! Keep it up!

Lori

Yeah Maddy!! :) it's your fav. cousin ever Gabi :) Great job!! I sure wish we had church basketball in Florida!