
Comes with drool, a tutu, a bracelet, and a bow! Our sweet girl is 4 months old! This is a rare moment when she actually liked sitting in her Bumbo seat! I do beleive I will be returning the farely expensive item, do to her lack of, well......sitting in it! It is a week old and she has sat in it 5 times lasting 10 min.-15 tops! Silly girl. She is growing like a weed and keeping up in height with her siblings, but her weight and head size are a bit smaller than the other two! We also discovered her lazy eye, as it is apparent in this picture. (her left) She is scheduled with a Pediatric Opthomologist (sorry Nate if I spelled it wrong lol) in November. Hopefully we can strengthen that eye and call it good. Otherwise, we'll take whatever comes her way! Olivia May Tanner has been such a joy in our lives and she makes us all grin from ear to ear with her sweet smiles and darling little giggles! AND I particularly LOVE the fact that at 8:30-9:00pm I can lay her down in bed wide awake and she will go to sleep, on her own, until 6:30-7:00am! Sweet, sweet girl indeed!
4 comments:
so cute! and i used to love the sleeping schedule for caleb too, and now he's kind of all over the place! what happened??? give me back my 8:30-6:30 schedule!!!
She is a cutie! I am surprised she doesn't like her bumbo. Kade loves his. Perhaps that is because we started putting him in it when he was younger so he enjoyed sitting up for a change.
sooooooooooooo sweet...........
Aman Toor
Linux
Best sellers magazine in the world.
Magazine subscriptions
[url="http://www.magazinearena.com"] Magazine subscriptions [/URL]
Post a Comment