
One of our favorite times of the year is Farmington Festival Days! We love the parade and the Fireworks....what I never knew until this year was that there is more festivities on Saturday at the park! A whole bunch of them...Venders and Shows and Music and more....We went to the park to see Kaitlin Phelps's clogger's and found out there was SO much more to do. Unfortunately, I did not have any money with me so our time was short, but next year I am saving a little cash just for the festivities on Saturday after the parade! Here are some pictures of our wonderful day! A BIG thanks goes out to Richard and Joyce Lindsley (Maddy's Grandparents on her mom's side) who let Maddy, Morgan and Landon ride horses in the Parade! They had a BLAST and were so cute waving to all the people! Until next year Farmington Festival Days.......we will miss you!

Lincoln Mann with his hand full of candy! You go little buddy!

Kaitlin waving as I yell at her! (BTW- she just had a baby a week ago and look at her go)

Our next door neigbors across and down the street...Nick, Kaitlin and Duke Phelps. Kaitlin teaches clogging "Dream Big Dance"....her little cloggers are AWESOME!!!! Morgan wants to take lessons!

Our good friend Echo Mann and her one and only cute little girl India! (they have three older boys) The firetrucks were going by as I took this picture...loud!

Richard Lindsley and Landon! He and his wife are part of the Farmington City Trails Committee. This was going to be their last year riding horses in the parade and they were kind enough to let Morgan and Landon in on the fun! Thanks Maddy and thank you Richard and Joyce!

Look at my little cowgirls! We should live in Wyoming ha ha ha! Reminds me of the good ol days when I really truly wore Rocky Mnt Jeans, ropers, cowboy button up shirts and a big belt buckle with two hearts! Yes my Utah friends.....I was a cowgirl and still am at heart!

Here come the kids on the horses!

Rick and Darion Wesche - GO FARMINGTON FIRE DEPARTMENT!

Anna Wesche eating her Yummy Popsicle!

Natalie Wesche at the Kids Bike Parade! Good sport for letting me take her picture! (she is famous ya know. She should be used to it!) :) love ya Nat

Maddy and Anna Wesche at the bike parade!

Morgan getting ready to roll!

Landon and his friend Darion Wesche getting ready to roll!!

Landon decorated his scooter for the Kids Bike Parade! Spiderman...Boy's Rule!

Morgan decorated her bike for the Kids Bike Parade! Love the Pink...Girl's rule!
1 comments:
Nikki- your kids are so cute.
I was so jealous your girls got to ride horses!
Here's my email address:
mwoongie@hotmail.com
I keep forgetting to give you some of the tea to try. I started using it the day I got home from the hospital and I have loved it. I promise I'll get you some.
Post a Comment