Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First pregnant pictures and probably last!





Here are probably the only pictures I will show until this baby girl comes! Maddy was my photographer and I really did everything I could to NOT show the other side! I think I am going through some nesting issues as I bought an outfit for her to come home from the hospital in. I am also dying to go through my totes of girls clothes, to wash and sort through. Ugh...the only problem is we are not at home as of yet. Nothing like trying to prepare for a new baby when you are not where your new baby and you will be living. I am truly not complaining just don't know what to do with these urges to prepare when I really can not! I can have Travis get the totes and I can go through them and wash the things we will be needing...that will be a great idea to keep me busy! June 4th here we come!



5 comments:

The Zieglers

Cute Pictures Nick! We had so much fun with you guys this weekend! Thanks for coming for KAde's special day! XOXO

cindave

you still barely look pregnant! you look fantastic! you've gained no weight anywhere but your tummy, and barely even there! seriously, you look great. very cute pics. good luck going through those clothes. i did that sort of halfway. i had my nesting bout a couple months ago, and it has yet to reappear, even though we've only got 6 weeks to go. hopefully i'll get there again!

Kristin

Love the pics. You are so adorable.

Maria

Super cute! You definitely don't look like you're as far along as you are! Good luck with the house situation! It's hard not to be settled in...

Lori

hey Nikki, it's Gabi! Could you ask Maddie to e-mail me? Thanks! congrats on the baby girl!! :) I can't wait to see her!