Every year our wonderful Fire Department has a Open House where the community is invited for Yummy Scones and Icecream! There are fire safety lessons, jr fire fighter challenges, opportunities to sit in the Police Helicopter, and new this year a ride in a Fire Truck. We had a great time. Unfortunately, Maddy had Young Women's and was not able to come with us. Thanks Farmington Fire Department for all you do for our community!!!

Landon and Morgan

Morgan and Landon sitting in the Police Helicopter

Mom and Landon riding in the Fire Truck
(picture by Morgan)
Morgan taking a ride on the Fire Truck
3 comments:
I bet the kids LOVED that, and I really love your background!!!
i love your background too, and i DANG i'm sad i didn't know about that! andersen would have loved it! looks like fun. now i know for next year, i guess.
So I've been blog hopping today, and I came across yours. I love your background. Just wanted to tell you how cute Maddison is. I taught the Young Women country line dancing last week, and she is such a wonderful, smart girl, with a good head on her shoulders. By the way, thank you so much for the cookies... I've been meaning to return the favor, but so far I've been horrible at it :). I'll be by to drop some off this week.
Kaitlin (Phelps)
Post a Comment